Over Twenty Five Years of Telecom Experience
Founded in 1993 in Raleigh, NC. by CEO Blake Phillips, The Vericom Group has established a team that has gone on to manage and optimize telecom services and systems for a wide variety of businesses and industries, from health care to retail, from single site entities to multi-national corporations, and everything in between.
Telecom is an essential part of your business. We’re betting The Vericom Group can help you save you money, time and streamline your telecom systems.
Vericom Client- Fitness Gym
⇩ Hover over the criteria column to see the difference.
- Sites »
- Telecom Budget »
- $4.1 million
- $2.9 million
- Budget Tracking »
- Significantly over budget with no viable explanation.
- On target with monthly itemized variance explanations.
- Monthly Provider Bills »
- Monthly Itemized Charges »
- > 1,500 itemized charges requiring monthly GL coding.
- < 1,500 with proper GL coding provided.
- Inventory Tools »
- Vericom Telecom Management Database.
- Contract Compliance Tracking »
- No set plan.
- All contracts tracked and monitored.
- Visibility & Control »
- State of Technology & Services »
- Doubled MPLS bandwidth & upgraded Internet to fiber.
- Internal Resources »
- Overworked with unrealistic expectations.
- Empowered with proper knowledge and support.
- Productivity & Response Status »
- Reactive. Limited by lack of tools, resources & time.
- Proactive. Dramatically improved productivity.
Vericom helped reduce our client’s annual cost of telecommunications by more than $2 million.
Updated technology and added fiber internet connections with redundant services to all sites.
> 2x MPLS bandwidth.
AP receives three consolidated bills each month with monthly close-out statement, eliminating hundreds of bill processings.
Proper GL coding, variance-to-budget explanations, and accuracy review. Translation: our client knows their bills are correct, paid on time, and their internal AP department no longer must process hundreds of monthly invoices.
Client’s customers are better served, internal productivity has improved, and proper processes and resources are now in place to ensure a proactive environment moving forward.
Vericom Succinct Successes
200 location International Retailer with billing and tracking problems.
- Dozens of telecom bills requiring follow-up.
- Inaccurate and out-of-date inventory.
- Over 200 monthly bills to pay on time.
- $100k in billing refunds.
- Ported inventory to our Telecom Management Portal©, reviewed and processed invoices.
- 2 monthly bills from Vericom, GL coded, with variance-to-budget explanations.
- > $1.5 million first 2-years’ savings.
A hospital with cost control and billing problems.
- Reduced cost by over $100k/year.
- Twenty years of continued billing, purchasing, contract compliance and order processing support.
A car dealer unsure about getting best pricing from telecom services.
- $100k a year in savings, $20K in refunds.
- Regained complete control over telecom environment.
- Single source for all things telecom.
- Twenty years of continued support in billing, purchasing, contract compliance and order processing.
A growing national fitness center with over 1000 mobile devices was concerned with inventory, cost and control over their mobile environment.
- Identified all devices, removed 125-unused devices
- $300k reduced annual spending.
- All orders and bills reviewed, placed, processed and paid by Vericom wireless experts.